Due to the growing popularity of Social Trader Tools, we are looking to expand our business by adding regional support agents to our team.
The ideal candidates will communicate in fluent English, have experience trading with Metatrader and be able to provide technical email support to the international clients of Social Trader Tools.
We are looking for candidates to fill roles in Africa, Asia and Europe in order to provide the fastest and best customer service to our clients. We want candidates to work the normal working day in their region to ensure all bases are covered, with around the clock technical support for Social Trader Tools customers.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Communicating effectively with Social Trader Tools clients via email with an Advanced level of written English and high quality customer service.
- Troubleshooting client tickets using technical documentation and historical answers to overcome any hurdles they encounter on Social Trader Tools or MetaTrader.
- Communicating well with colleagues online via instant messenger, email, voice or video-call in English.
- Working independently and as part of a team to provide around-the-clock support to Social Trader Tools clients globally.
- Escalating tickets which you cannot address by passing it to one of your more technical colleagues.
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to read and understand technical documentation
- An understanding of the MetaTrader platform and trading in general
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Troubleshooting and being proactive when solving client issues
- The ability to learn on your feet and knowing when to ask for help
- Knowledge of the Social Trader Tools platform or a similar copy trading platform
- Experience using customer support software such as Help Scout, Zendesk or something similar
African position has now been filled.