Due the growing popularity of Social Trader Tools, we are looking to expand our team and add a First Line Support and Software Developer colleague to our team.
This is a remote role primarily working in the Asian Trading session, between 11pm to 7am UTC.
The role will require the candidate to manage support from all our customers while working on software development of our various websites and APIs.
The development role will be dependent on the candidate’s experience. We are looking for candidates that have experience in either front-end, backend or full stack web development.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Providing support for our large, multinational user base
- Answering technical support emails with a high degree of customer service
- Working in a different time zone from other colleagues in order to achieve round the clock support for our customers
- An understanding of the Metatrader platform and Financial trading
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in a customer service role
- Troubleshooting through and being proactive when solving users issues
- Knowledge of and experience in at least one of the following:
- Knowledge of the Social Trader Tools platform or a similar copy trading platform
- Laravel or any modern PHP framework
- SASS or similar CSS preprocessor
- Bootstrap or similar CSS framework
- MySQL Database experience
- Linux server maintenance
How to apply
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter and your CV attached.